When it is Audit time for a company, there are key basic requirements that needs to be kept in mind by the accounts department or a financial head of a company so that they are ready to go for audit work for any defined financial year. Here in this page, we have outlined the basic documents list that are required to initiate the audit process from our end.
Following is the initial list of requirements for audit to assess the risk and to plan for the further requirements
- Trade license, partners page, and commercial register for the Audit period
- Memorandum of Association including amendment for the Audit period
- Partners, Passport, Visa, and Emirates ID
- Draft Trial Balance for the Audit period
- Fixed assets register and depreciation calculation thereon
- Bank Statements
- VAT Reconciliation – for the period pertaining to the Audit
- Ejari for rent for the Audit period
- Previous year audit report
- Payroll and end of term benefits for the Audit period
Furthermore, once we receive the above said documents, we will initiate your audit work and keep you in loop regarding compliance, risk assessment, the assigned team coordinator, on site visit, review, queries if any etc procedures. Spectrum is your one stop resource to get all your queries pertaining to audit get addressed. You can call +971 4 2699 329 or email Spectrum at [email protected] to know more regarding your audit requirement.