A business runs on one aspect: profitability.
Only through profitability can a business launch and sustain itself. One requires an extensive set of knowledge of finances to be able to achieve profits and efficiency. Increased quality of financial reporting has been proven to directly impact the credibility and growth of a company.
Who We Are
Spectrum is one of the leading auditing firms in Sharjah. We are determined to provide the best financial assistance to our clients. From auditing to financial guidance, we have expertise in all fields related to business. We offer a wide variety of services, one of which is auditing. We address your audit issues and provide a high-quality audit that is compliant with your business’s needs.
All our finance departments work closely with each other to ensure the advice we give out combines all your needs. Auditing firms in Sharjah can help you build a cumulative report of your business’s profit and finance to be presented to the shareholders.
Benefits of Hiring Auditing Firms in Sharjah
- Our methods of auditing comply with the International Standards of Auditing (ISAs) issued by the International Audit & Assurance Standards Board (IAASB).
- We have a group of member firms that review each others’ auditing practices once in a while to ensure the best-quality audits for you.
- For our audits, we follow the highest standards of critical evaluation and scepticism by the public.
- Our highly trained audit experts will guide you through the entire process of auditing to provide you with a better understanding of your company’s finances.
- The audit experts in the auditing firms in Sharjah are trained for both internal and external auditing services. This helps the company review its engagement and present its finances and profitability to its shareholders.
- The comprehensive audit provided by Spectrum gives you a good insight into the areas to focus on for the development of your business.
The following are some frequently asked questions about auditing firms in Sharjah:
An audit is the financial evaluation of a business. When auditing, factors like the nature or objectives of the company are not taken into consideration. An audit gives insight into the company’s financial standing. It helps highlight the areas that need more focus. The audit can also be helpful in building a financial report to showcase to the shareholders of the company.
Auditor independence refers to the independence of the auditor from parties that may have a financial interest in the business being audited. It is characterised by integrity and requires the auditor to carry out his or her work freely and in an objective manner. Independence ensures auditors don’t have any financial interest in the firms they are auditing. An auditor is required to be impartial in all aspects of the audit , but also must acknowledge a commitment to fairness to management of the client and any one person who may rely on the independent auditor’s report.
The internal auditing of a company is usually the job of an independent or separate departmental cell. Internal audits take place to make sure the management policies of the firm are being complied with and help to reduce risk to the company in the case of non-compliance. Professionals who understand the firm’s procedures carry out these audits.
Many types of audits take place in the UAE, namely: internal, external, forensic, tax, and more.
Yes, a company is required to have its records audited each year by law.
Get In Touch With Us
Do you have questions or comments? Leave your details below and we will reach you