For a business to be successful, it requires one fundamental quality: efficiency.
Efficiency in your operations and in your books is essential and can be achieved with the backing of a strong team of experts and professionals who know what they are talking about and get the job done right.
Who We Are
At Spectrum, we take care of all your Value-Added-Tax needs, from assessing an approximate tax chargeable on your supplies to maintaining your VAT books of accounts, conducting an external audit, and more. We provide professional VAT consultancy services in Dubai and in the whole of UAE that are of an exceptional standard and quality.
We help you recommend if you are eligible to register for VAT registration or if you are eligible for a VAT refund and how to go about filing your VAT returns. When it comes to VAT consultancy services in Dubai, you are in the safest hands.
Benefits of Hiring VAT Consultancy Services In Dubai
- Our VAT consultants will guide you through the troubling process of VAT registration and filing of returns.
- Our VAT consultants will ensure your VAT returns are error-free, saving time and money spent on filing the returns and any related fines charged.
- Our VAT consultancy services in Dubai provide access to professional knowledge and expert know-how to help identify the exact amount owed under VAT.
- Never worry about meeting deadlines because our VAT consultant ensures you make the payment and file the returns or refunds on time.
- Utilise your precious time on priority areas rather than on the tedious process of which invoice falls under VAT, filling of VAT returns, or audit of your VAT records etc.
- Our VAT consultants will take care of all your accounting needs from filing and maintenance of records to financial advice on matters concerning VAT.
- Our VAT consultants bring their industry experience to the table and are well equipped to handle risks. They ensure all risks related to VAT are properly assessed and managed.
Let’s go through some frequently asked questions in relation to our VAT consultancy services in Dubai:
We offer a myriad of services that include but are not limited to registration for your tax registration number (TRN), filing of VAT returns, application for VAT refunds, VAT de-registration, disclosures, and maintenance and audit of VAT records.
All organisations must record their VAT charges with due diligence and it is mandatory.
They must charge VAT at the prevailing rate for all goods and services provided and, in turn, will incur VAT charges for goods and services availed from external suppliers.
If the business supplies goods and services that exceed the value of AED 375,000 during a period of 12 months, it is mandatory to register for VAT.
If the business supplies fall within the AED 375,000 limit but exceed AED 187,500 during a period of 12 months, they may register voluntarily.
Bare land, local transport, life insurance at full price, and certain residential buildings are exempted from VAT.
Healthcare, Covid-19 related supplies, specific educational services, investment in precious metals such as gold or silver, transport of cargo through aircraft and ships, new residential buildings on sale within 3 years of construction, rescue or assistance aircraft and vessels, GCC transport of people and supplies internationally, exports out of the GCC.
Get In Touch With Us
Do you have questions or comments? Leave your details below and we will reach you