Following is the list of requirements for VAT Filing:
- Sales invoices including local, export, and out-of-scope transactions
- Purchases and Expenses invoices including local, import and out-of-scope transactions
- Trial Balance for the period
- Bank statements for the quarter
- Sales and Expenses Ledger or Workings if available
- Supporting documents for imports and Exports (Custom Documents, Airway bills or Bill of Lading or Transport bills, and Commercial invoices)
- Office rent and insurance invoices for the quarter
- Utility bills (Electricity, Water, and Internet expenses if it is used purely for business purposes)
- Details of any advances received during the quarter
- Ledger and supporting documents for other incomes if any
Furthermore, once we receive the above said documents, we will initiate your VAT filing work and keep you posted on the further course of action or any queries if any.
Spectrum is your one stop resource to get all your queries pertaining to audit get addressed. You can call +971 4 2699 329 or email Spectrum at [email protected] to know more regarding your audit requirement.