Question: Where do we need to apply for cancellation of the sole establishment license in Dubai?
To cancel a Sole Establishment in Dubai mainland, one need to visit any Dubai Economic Department (DED) certified offices and apply for license cancellation.
Question: What are the key requirements of the cancellation of the sole establishment in Dubai mainland?
Following are the requirements as part of the process:
- Registration & Licensing Application Form
- Copy of Trade license
- Cancellation of labor cards by the Ministry of Human Resources & Emiratisation
- If the licensee is a non-GCC national, the residence visa shall be cancelled or a proof must be presented to confirm that the visa is not sponsored by the cancelled license.
- Business activity-specific approval to cancel a license (only for business activities that require approvals of other government bodies)
- Advertisement in local newspaper should be done without waiting period, preferably in an Arabic national newspaper.
- Transaction fees 1020 (including advertisement) to be paid to DED.
Note: The fees details and documents requirements mentioned in this article are extracted from the official source of the relevant authority at the time of publishing this article, they are subject to change anytime, hence we request you to reconfirm before you take any decision.
Why choose Spectrum Auditing?
Spectrum Auditing is an expert firm in the Company Formation and Company Liquidation process across various Free Zones and Mainland in UAE. Our passion and heart lie in serving the clients and we aim at utmost client’s satisfaction. We are registered Auditors under the Ministry of Economy UAE and also registered Tax Agent from Federal Tax Agency UAE, Dubai providing dedicated Audit, Accounting, Tax services and various Business Advisory Services complying regulatory requirements.
Reach us to have a frills free life in your journey in Dubai, UAE. We at Spectrum will assist you in taking care of all the legal procedures involved in the registration and liquidation of your company in Dubai. Call us today for any kind of assistance at +971 4 2699329 or email us at email@example.com to get all your queries addressed. Spectrum is your partner in your success.