With the launch of Dubai Economic Agenda D33, HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum has once again raised the bar for Dubai’s ambitions. Dubai will start working to further consolidate it’s status as one of the world’s top 3 cities over the next 10 years. The citizens of the city will remain top priority. D33 & its 10-year targets worth AED32 trillion reflect the goal is to be global leaders in various spheres. With an inspiring leader, highly skilled teams & strong partnerships with regional & global firms… No wonder, Dubai is an iconic global city.
The first package of transformational projects (for the next decade):
- Doubling the size of Dubai’s Foreign trade and adding 400 cities to Dubai’s Foreign Trade Map.
- Launching Dubai’s plan for Green and Sustainable manufacturing.
- Launching Dubai’s Future Economic Corridors 2033 with Africa, Latin America, South East Asia.
- Launching a scale up program for 30 companies to become global unicorns in new economic sectors.
- Integrating 65,000 young Emiratis into the job market.
- Launching Dubai Traders project to empower the new generation of traders in key sectors.
- Launching Dubai’s unified license as a unique commercial identity for all companies all over Dubai.
- Launching “Sandbox Dubai” to allow testing and commercialization of new technologies, making Dubai a major innovation hub.
- Launching a program to attract the world’s best universities, making Dubai a global pioneering hub for higher education.
- Developing a Small and Medium Enterprises scale up program by identifying 400 high potential companies, supporting their capacity building, and supporting them to grow globally.
Spectrum Accounting and Auditing is a medium sized accounting, auditing and tax consulting firm based in Dubai. Our constant quest for continuous growth is the foundation for high-quality accountancy, audit and advisory services. The diversity of skills and technical expertise available with Spectrum along with its affiliated offices caters to all kinds of needs of its clients throughout United Arab Emirates, Middle East and India.