Company Formation In Dubai – How ToDo It Right
Company formation in Dubai is a great business opportunity that many entrepreneurs have been taking advantage of for years. With its strategic location, growing economy, and attractive tax incentives, it is easy to understand why so many foreign investors are drawn to establishing a business in Dubai.
In this page, Spectrum offers you a comprehensive overview of company formation in Dubai, the different types of companies that can be formed, the benefits, and the requirements for setting up a business.
A quick guide on Company formation in Dubai
Company formation in Dubai is a great opportunity for budding entrepreneurs looking for potential investment and gain access to the Middle East, Africa, and other emerging markets. Company formation in Dubai is regulated by the UAE Commercial Companies Law and the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC).
The DIFC is a free zone authority that provides a regulated and secure environment for businesses to operate in. It is located in the heart of Dubai and is a hub for international businesses, with more than 20,000 registered companies from over 200 countries.
With DIFC, businesses, or companies get access to abundant opportunities for which they would first require to fulfil the checklist.
Benefits of Incorporating in Dubai
- Low tax rates: The UAE has one of the lowest corporate tax rates in the world, at 0% at the moment. However, UAE is coming up with a Corporate tax of 9% on some of the entities effective from 1 June 2023, which is still one of the lowest corporate tax rates in the world.
- Easy access to markets: Dubai is strategically located in the Middle East and is within easy reach of markets in Africa, Europe, and Asia.
- World-class infrastructure: Dubai has a world-class infrastructure that makes it easy to do business.
- Attractive incentives: Dubai offers attractive incentives for businesses, such as long-term visas and exemptions from corporate taxes.
- Business-friendly environment: The UAE is one of the most business-friendly countries in the world, with a transparent and efficient legal system.
Requirements for Company Formation in Dubai
- A valid passport and visa
- A physical office address in Dubai
- A local sponsor (for onshore companies)
- A shareholders’ agreement
- A Memorandum of Association
- A business plan
- Appropriate licenses and permits
- Appropriate legal documents
How to Access the Dubai Free Zones
If you are looking to form a company in one of the many free zone areas in Dubai, you will need to obtain a business license from the relevant free zone authority. Each free zone has its own set of requirements and regulations, so it is important to research the free zone you are interested in thoroughly before applying for a business license.
Once you have obtained the necessary business license, you will be able to access the free zone and start doing business in Dubai.
Numerous Free Zones in Dubai
Following are few prominent free zones in Dubai:
- Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC): This is a free zone that provides a secure and regulated environment for businesses to operate in. It is well-suited for financial services companies.
- Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC): This free zone is ideal for companies involved in commodities trading, such as gold and diamonds.
- Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA): This free zone is well-suited for companies involved in manufacturing, trading, and logistics.
- Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO): This free zone is ideal for technology and innovation companies.
- Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZA): This free zone is well-suited for companies involved in aviation, logistics, and supply chain management.
How to Get a Business License in Dubai
Once you have chosen the type of company you want to form and the free zone you want to operate in, you will need to obtain a business license from the relevant free zone authority. This involves submitting an application with the necessary documents, such as a business plan and proof of identity. The application process can take up to two weeks, depending on the type of license you are applying for.
Once the application is approved, you will be issued a business license that will allow you to operate in the free zone.
How Spectrum help to Register a Company in Dubai
If you need any help with company formation in Dubai, our experienced team at Spectrum is here to help. We can provide you with the guidance and advice you need to ensure a smooth and successful company formation process.
The wonderful team at Spectrum assists you in obtaining the business license you need for company formation in Dubai. To do this, you must submit an application to the appropriate agencies, including the Dubai Department of Economic Development (DED).
Spectrum will ensure that the process is completed as quickly and easily as possible, with little to no snags. After your application has been accepted, with a specalized team heading the company formation, taxation and all other obligations around it, you are assured an ease and quick process.
For more information Call us on +971 4 2699 329 or visit us here to understand our extensive range of services for companies.