The corporate tax will be levied on the profits calculated in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) after making the adjustments to it as mentioned in the Corporate Tax law. The Annual Corporate Tax (CT) Returns shall be submitted within 9 months from the end of the financial year along with the payment of the tax amount.
Following are the Corporate Tax registration requirements list you need to submit in order to initiate the registration process:
- Access details of the Emara tax portal (VAT Account Credentials)
- Certificate of incorporation
- Financial Year of the entity(Generally mentioned over MOA or AOA)
- Main trade license details and business activity details are required
- Owners details with 25% or more ownership in the registered entity
- Branch details with trade license & associated business activities. Registration will be in the name of the head office; registration will not be performed in the name of the branch
- Registered address details, where most of the business’s day-to-day activities are carried out
- Authorized signatory details, with evidence of authorization through a memorandum of association or power of attorney
To understand the impact of Corporate Tax on your business, call Spectrum on +971 4 2699 329 or email [email protected] today!