Have you faced a situation where you paid amount to a wrong GIBAN or wrong VAT account number?
If you make the payments to wrong GIBAN you may follow the below steps:
A letter of no objection signed by the authorized signatory who received the amount paid by mistake on the company letterhead with the following details:
1. Explanation of the scenario on a company letterhead, a request for exemption from fines, and a pledge not to repeated the mistake.
2. The correct tax registration number to be paid and the wrong tax registration number.
3. Request for cancellation of penalties (in the case where penalties are incurred).
4. A declaration not to repeat the mistake.
5. Amount paid, tax period, date of payment, copy of transfer of account statement.
6. A letter of no objection signed by the authorized signatory who received the amount paid by mistake containing the company letterhead with the following details:
– The amount received
– Wrong TRN
– The correct TRN to which the amount should be transferred (TRN of the payor and the payee)
7. A copy of the payment receipt showing the amount paid, issued by the exchange house or a telex transfer advice from the bank.
Reach out to Spectrum Auditing to know more about everything related to VAT. We will guide you as the right partner in the right direction in letting you make the right decision. Spectrum is your partner in letting you grow in your journey. Reach us: Email us at [email protected] or call us @ +971 4 2699329.