Why do you need to hire professional accountants or advisers when it comes to VAT registration in UAE?
Effective tax management is essential for any business. When a company falls under the cap of complying with the legal requirements relating to tax, it is of utmost importance to act accordingly to avoid any related harm or consequences. Value Added Tax or VAT is a tax on the consumption or use of goods and services, implemented by the United Arab Emirates on January 1st, 2018 at a standard rate of 5% . In order to ensure whether your company has reached a point to oblige the requirements for VAT, it is always advised to seek assistance from tax consultants or advisers. They may be of great assistance since they can determine whether VAT applies to your company and can guide you with the appropriate advice.
The role of VAT consultants is vital for effectively managing value-added tax and ensuring that the company complies with all laws and regulations. They usually handle a company’s VAT situation by providing a wide range of services. This post will outline some of the crucial jobs a VAT specialist performs to keep your company on track.
Criteria for Registering for VAT in UAE
- A business must register for VAT if its taxable supplies and imports exceed AED 375,000 per annum.
- It is optional for businesses whose supplies and imports exceed AED 187,500 per annum.
- Once the above criteria is met, a company can register for VAT on the FTA’s website by filling the online registration form. It usually takes 7 to 20 business days to complete the procedure.
Professional Accountants or Advisors are a Must for VAT Registration in UAE
When it comes to VAT registration in UAE, hiring qualified accountants or consultants can provide a number of advantages.
- Expertise: Professional accountants and consultants have a great deal of knowledge and skill in navigating the VAT registration procedure and assuring adherence to local laws.
- Optimal Tax Planning: VAT registration is a crucial part of comprehensive tax planning, and qualified accountants and consultants can help businesses reduce their tax obligations and make sure they are using all permitted deductions and credits.
- Avoiding Mistakes: Expert accountants and consultants can assist businesses in avoiding errors throughout the VAT registration procedure, which might result in fines, penalties, or other unfavorable effects.
- Staying Current: The VAT laws in the UAE are continually changing, and qualified accountants and consultants may alert businesses of any modifications and assist them in remaining compliant with the most recent laws.
- Saving time: The VAT registration procedure in the UAE can be convoluted and time-consuming, requiring the completion of various forms. The procedure may be managed on behalf of the business by qualified accountants and advisors, saving significant time and resources.
Thus consulting a professional accountant or consultant is always advantageous and helps in saving time, avoiding mistakes, effective tax planning, and keeping up to track with the most recent legislation.
Spectrum Accounts : The Most Reliable When it Comes to Professional Accountants or Advisers
Located in Dubai, Spectrum Account is a licensed VAT consulting firm that offers all the services relating to accounting and auditing. They provide VAT Agent and VAT Audit services across the UAE (Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Abu Dhabi, Fujairah, and Umm Al Quwain). Along with Tax Audit Services, they also provide a wide range of VAT services, including Tax Advisory Services, VAT Implementation Services, VAT Return Filing, VAT Compliance Review, TAX Consultancy Services, and Tax Agent Services.
For consultation, contact us now.
Email: [email protected]; Phone: +971 4 269 9329